Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
wireless Keyboard Mouse
Other

Need wifi device for wireless keyboard and mouse.  Please provide any store where I can buy, location is Bangalore

MOUSE

PMAA1030002862

P/N 533183-001

keyboard
PKAA1030002862
P/N 505143-371

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Vasu_dev

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand from your post that you need the wireless dongle for your wireless HP keyboard and mouse. I'll certainly provide you the information for this.

Let me inform you that it is always better to buy the whole wireless kit (wireless keyboard and the mouse with their unique USB receiver). The reason being is because the wireless keyboard and mouse are synced with the USB receiver and changing only the USB receiver may not make either the keyboard or the mouse or both to work. 

Therefore, when a situation arises where either an in warranty wireless keyboard/mouse or the USB receiver stops working, we at HP replace the entire wireless kit. You may order the wireless kit online via HP Shopping website or call 1-(800)-180-1810 or 1-(800)-108-4747.

You could also use the HP Store locator web page to locate a store in Bangalore. 

I hope this information helps. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Good luck! 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.