Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Tutor
Message 1 of 2 (405 Views)

Is there a password manager in HP?

Product Name: Pavilion
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Did HP ever have or now have a Password Manager? Where you could choose 1 HP password and it would store/manage passwords for other sites so a person didn't have to remember 100+ logins and passwords?? Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)

Re: Is there a password manager in HP?

Hi @babs58,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out Smiley Happy

As I understand you want to know more about more about password manager. I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of this computer? (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...) http://hp.care/2bygf7l

If this is a laptop, do you have a finger print reader installed on your PC? If yes, then you can go ahead and use HP Simple pass.

For more details, click here

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation