Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Does anyone else have a problem with the size of the print all over this forum? I came here looking for product info but due to the limited nature of the sites software it's impossible to get any help for that and on top of that I couldn't even FIND the topic. There is no contact information on this site and if you have a question you cannot ask it anywhere NOT EVEN HERE!!! The only place I could find to post in was here but here it says you are not allowed to ask a question about the products. Here is the place where you are supposed to post forum feedback. Yet,  I saw quite a few subject threads that have nothing to do with this forum. So why do you allow those subjects but not others?

It's extremely DIFFICULT to read anything on these pages with the white or light black text on several different shades of Grey backgrounds. Where is the logic behind such decision? I have 20/20 but it's too light and way too small to read here. Sure you can change it in here but that has no bearing on the entire site which exhibits fonts sized at 6pts. Standard is 9 to 11pts everywhere else on the net.

All I wanted was to see if I could find a better picture or a closeup of a keyboard I was looking at.  Don't think I'll be buying it now because this site has me so teed off with it's lack of clarity and vague descriptions it's beyond cryptic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for the input. As you can imagine, we spent quite a bit of effort designing the user-interface here. I'll take your input and provide it back to the design team for the next version. We do like to hear feedback like this, so thanks so much for letting us know.

GarenT

I worked for HP.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for the input. As you can imagine, we spent quite a bit of effort designing the user-interface here. I'll take your input and provide it back to the design team for the next version. We do like to hear feedback like this, so thanks so much for letting us know.

GarenT

I worked for HP.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.