Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop - 13t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I recently ordered an HP ENVY  laptop 13t with some customizations.

Specs-

256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Windows 10 Home 64
802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo(MU-MIMO supported)
No DVD or CD Drive
No Additional Office Software
Full-size island-style backlit keyboard (natural silver)
Natural silver
HP ENVY - 13t Laptop
Security Software Trial
HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with Dual array digital microphone (Natural Silver)(Touchscreen)
Intel® Core™ i7-8550U (1.8 GHz, up to 4 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)+NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 (2 GB)+16GB LPDDR3(onboard)
4-cell, 53.2 Wh Lithium-ion prismatic Battery
13.3" diagonal FHD IPS BrightView WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)

I received an email stating this(order number changed for privacy reasons)-

Dear Parth Kasat,

Thank you for your HP.com Store order.We received your order, but unfortunately it has been declined. If you feel your order was declined in error, please call us right away so that we can assist you and continue processing your order. We are available at 888-445-0112 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET from Monday to Friday and from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET on Saturdays.Also, an HP team member will attempt to contact you by phone or by email to help.

Your order number is XXXXXXXXXX    At this time, the HP.com Store has not processed your order and will not charge you for this transaction; however, your financial institution will have a hold placed on your account for the amount of the purchase. This is standard practice among financial institutions and the hold releases within a few days as it is only a reservation of funds.We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your interest in HP products.HP products are also available at local retailers.
Product details   Status HP ENVY - 13t Laptop Product number: 3EN03AV     Declined

However, my orders page shows the order as processing and on clicking on "show order details", it shows Declined. I called my bank and they said that the amount was deducted from my account. Is there any way to get some details on this? It has been a terrible buying experience so far. 

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Parthkasat,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Parthkasat,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

@Penh

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I have the same issue the order has been declined but the money did not have been refunded.
Please help me resolve the issue by refunding the money or sending the laptop to the given address.  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.