Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have crossed more than 20 emails with your support team. After A LOT of mails, you are finally sending me a box where I can ship you a notebook computer. Unfortunatelly, they mixed up the addresses I provided. Your are sending me the box, where I expect to recieve the Notebook after being repaires. Please help me, because I do not live in the US and I will only be in Fort Lauderdale  for 4 days (may 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th)

This is the list of people that have contacted me:

Pratik

Amit

Prajakta

Tushar

Deepak

Maithili

Vikrant

Abdul

Vikrant

Pritam

Pritam

Pritam

Vinayak

Sunny

Manisha

Mohd

Mohd

Vipin

Dhananjay

Regards,

JOSE ZELAYA

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Are these forums red by th HP people or just for costumers?

Please help me! I don´t know if I am going to recieve the box to the address I provided, where I am going to be traveling by plane this friday.

This is my last mail:

I cannot believe that after 30 something mails, you could not fix your mistake and sent the box to Arlington Virginia, insted of Fort Lauderdale Florida. I specified that the address in Florida is where I need the box to be delivered and the address in Virginia is where the notebook had to be sent after being fixed. I am very sorry to tell you that your service is extremely poor, and that I hope that you are still able to enmend this before I try to contact someone else in HP.

2009/4/28 <LAPTOP_SUPPORT_EN@mail.support.hp.com>

Hello JOSE,
- Ocultar texto citado -
Thank you for contacting HP Total Care.
We truly apologise for the inconvenience cause to you. We have created the new service order for you. Following are the details  :
Description of service:
A service order has been initiated to return your product to a HP repair facility where it will be repaired and returned to the address you provided.
The cost of this service to you will be: $0.00
Upon receipt and inspection of the unit at the service center, if additional or OOW damages are detected, you might be contacted by an HP technician with a revised price of repair.
Actions to take prior to packaging and shipping your product:
Please remember to backup your data. Your PC is subject to a system restore which will return your product to its original factory configuration.
Desktop: Send the desktop computer with all internal components, do not include any external peripherals (cables, printers, monitor, keyboard, ect.)
Notebook: Accessories that shipped with the notebook and may be related to the problem should be included. For example, if the notebook is not booting, include the AC Adapter, power cord, and battery. Third party or unrelated accessories should not be included. HP cannot guarantee the return of accessories that are sent to us in error.

·  All Other Products: Do not include any accessories, peripherals, software, or 3rd party hardware. HP cannot guarantee the return of accessories that are sent to us in error.
·  All passwords should be removed or disabled before shipment.
·  If the repair center determines that the problem is not covered by your repair warranty, you will be contacted by HP.
·  If, for any reason, we cannot access your system due to incomplete/wrong password information, we may use a Bypass Utility to complete the unit repair.
Actions you will need to take to send your product to HP:
A box with the required packaging material, packaging instructions, carrier contact information and a pre-paid shipping label will be delivered to you in 1 to 2 business days.
Once you have received these materials and have packaged your product, you may drop off the package at the carrier location OR you may contact the carrier to schedule a pick-up. Please see the carrier website for the drop-off location nearest you.
Estimated delivery date:
Your repair service has an estimated turn around time of 4 to 6 business days from when we receive your product at our repair center.
Once we receive your product we will provide an estimated delivery date and order status updates to the e-mail address you provided.
In the event that there is a delay in the ability to repair your product within the estimated delivery date, an HP representative will attempt to contact you immediately.
Checking the status of your service order:
You can check the status of your order by either going to: www.hp.com/go/csostatus or by calling HP Customer Care at 1-800-hpinvent. (1-800-474-6836)
THE CSO NUMBER for the service order is VJH167 -01
This should resolve the issue.  If you need further assistance, please reply to this message and we will be happy to assist you further.
For information on keeping your HP and Compaq products up and running, please visit our Web site
at:
http://www.hp.com/go/totalcare

HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.