Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Friends...

I did read few comments about laptops not being prefect always ... I agree with you folks. But friends when you buy a system and it fails within a year (warranty period). Then it is serious issue with the manufacturer. HP making laptops those fail in any time frame from three days of buying to one year of buying. That is total sub standard product being sold to customers. We are taken for granted by them ....

Let’s keep the sub standard laptops being manufactured by HP aside.... My laptop failed to work in less than a year. The failure was

1. Sub Standard Battery provided

2. Motherboards Failed

3. RAM failed.

I sent the laptop for repair on October 29th 2010. The customer care did not bother to tell me what was done on my laptop or what the problem was there reply was Mr...... (First name only), we will do it free of cost if it has problem again in 90 days..... .. HP please understand you are not doing us a favor by doing free of charge... u charged us while we bought it ... so u have to do it.... do u think u could charge us ?????

Leave that apart... I received my laptop on Nov 9th 2010. Just to see that problem not resolved ... The moderator... u tell me now does ur team do a good job here.....

I called up customer care again and asked what was this.... they were kindly send it again and we will do expedited service and send u back in 4 business days .... False information)... coz these guys did take the service order as normal order only

within an hour I found the same in order history called them back and I was assigned the case manager... she was doing a great job a changing it for next day delivery just for an hour... but end of the day it all went through as normal delivery only

These guys are real fakes.... they don’t keep promise.... I have been without laptop for 15 days now.....

Friends do you think HP is doing great job here... do give excuse as to case basis this will differ... i m not the only one who did service like this... there are 1000's like me..... Bottom line ... your repair center / customer service / manufacturing plant all Sucks

Regards

one of the thousands of Unsatisfied customer of HP

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I had an issue with my laptops touch pad. Long story short, After I paid $250 because it was out of warenty and I needed a computer, they sent it back and gave me an extended 90 day warenty. The touch pad went out again and I sent it in and HP had the guts to tell me that I damanged my machine. Why the hell would I damage my own machine? I paied over $3000 for this machine, and it was HP's top of the line HDX 18" laptop before they discontune the brand (again. They never can make up their mind)

I had an issue with my laptops touch pad. Long story short, After I paid $250 because it was out of warenty and I needed a computer, they sent it back and gave me an extended 90 day warenty. The touch pad went out again and I sent it in and HP had the guts to tell me that I damanged my machine. Why the hell would I damage my own machine? I paied over $3000 for this machine, and it was HP's top of the line HDX 18" laptop before they discontune the brand (again. They never can make up their mind)

Next computer I get won't be an HP.

Next computer I get won't be an HP.

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message

Wendy M - HP Support Forums Moderator

Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.

Rules of Participation

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.