Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (398 Views)

Unable to use Orbit

Product Name: HP Orbit

Ive downloaded HP Orbit and for a while it worked, however a box has now appeared over latest shares, saying 'drop file here'. I cant click on any part of the panel on display. The box wont go dispite unpairing devices and repairing again, and the items ive shared are greyed out or taking forever to load. Any ideas welcome as i have no idea when it comes to technology.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (370 Views)

Re: Unable to use Orbit

@Cheryl234

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you're using the HP Orbit and a box has appeared saying "drop files here." You're unable to click on any part of the panel on the display. To get rid of the box you have performed the unpairing and repairing and also the items you have shared are grayed out or taking forever to load. You've done a remarkable job performing the steps. 

I suggest you to uninstall and then install the HP Orbit app again and check if that helps. Moreover, you may refer to this HP document which has detailed information about the HP Orbit. 

I sincerely hope this helps. Feel free to keep me posted for any further questions. Cheers! Smiley Happy

MKazi
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation