Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Spectre
Microsoft Windows XP

Had my Spectre for two years and has not had an issue. Has been a great little PC. Couple of months ago noticed the battery wasnt lasting long and then it would only work with the lead plugged in. Did the battery test on line with the HP assist and came up with battery fail contact tech support.

Well must say I have been very happy with the service.

After email sent to tech support they contacted me, arranged time to change battery, came to my house and changed battery (Did crack the screen but changed that too!! Apparently common when removing glass). 

Also computer was out of warranty by 6 weeks and they still honoured that warranty.

Very impressed. Thanks for your assistance,

HP comnputers in my household in the future.

Darren

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.