Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
15-af111la (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello HP community,

As the title says, I would like to know why my posts keeps getting deleted in the HP forum. I have posted several times on the Hardware forum in relation to a battery issue I am having, and each time the post gets deleted.

I recieved one questionable email after my first attempt, from "Logan_Tech" saying "it's hard to provide you the appropriate solutions for this issue in community." No reason was given.

I find it unbelievable and completely unaccetable that an well-known, international company like HP would block my attempts to reach out the community with an issue.  No HP expert even attempted to address my issue or, at the very least,  to provide me with a link to possible solutions.

If HP continues with this line of action I will avoid all HP products in the future and advise friends and family to do the same,

Regards,

Mark

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @mdmh84

So after taking a look as to what was going on, it looks like something in your posts were triggering our automatic filters which caused the system to remove your posts from the board. I have restored your original post but the others will remain removed as they would be considered duplicate posts. As for this Logan_Tech user who contacted you through PMs, this is most likely someone posing as HP Support and I have taken action against the account. Please let me know if you have any additional questions, thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.