Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (445 Views)

delete old logon

[ Edited ]
Product Name: Not a product problem
Operating System: Other

I think I am going to scream in a minute!!  There is nothing anywhere on this site that I can find that tells me how to delete old logon details.  I have had to create a new logon as I have changed my email address - it is not possible to change an email address, you have to create a new logon.  I have done this but would now like to delete the old logon and email information.  All help topics and contact information is solely about products - nothing at all about admin of the site.  It is not even possible for me to tell on this screen which logon I am currently signed on with!!  Can someone please put me out of my misery??

And now that I have posted this message it now says I am a student - where did it get that from??

0 Kudos
Teacher
Message 2 of 4 (434 Views)

Re: delete old logon

AS we have proiperly undertsood your issue you are facing issue in the delete log on:

Delete your login folder you want to delete by go to your homefolder (House icon) > library> application support> skype > your login name. Click folder with login name you want to delete and delete it.

Nitin singh guleria

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

I appreciate your attempt to help me but when signed in to HP SureSupply UK with the logon I wish to delete - there is no House Icon or homefolder and where does Skype play a part in this?  I do not have Skype.  Sorry but your answer does not help me.

Teacher
Message 4 of 4 (423 Views)

Please follow these steps:

1. To open a command prompt, click Start , type cmd in the Start Search box, and then press Enter .
  2. Type the following command: wevtutil cl <LogName> [/bu: <backup_file_name>]

Nitin singh guleria

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation