Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
PAVILION a6009n PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Insignia desktop microphone....mic is working with CORTANA and GOOGLE mic apps.  The app that is associated with INSIGNIA, which i can use with my e mail is gone...It came on in the windows 10 startup and followed me when i went on line. The app is gone but the mic is working. Got in touch with INSIGNIA, bur after some suggestions (change USB ports,unplug mouse), they told me to get in touch with HP.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@mel-1108,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to see the INSIGNIA app on your HP Pavilion a6009n Desktop PC which came with Windows 10 startup edition.

This issue could occur if the app got deleted.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

You may download the app from Microsoft App store from the link: http://hp.care/2lhGa3o

Note: Please note if your computer meets the system requirements for the app.

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP. THE APP DID NOT COME WITH WINDOWS 10 BUT CAME WITH THE INSIGNIA DESKTOP MIROPHONE. ONCE INSTALLED IT ALWAYS APPEARED ON WINDOWS 10 STARTUP WINDOWS AND ONE DAY IT DISAPPEARED.

THE APP WOULD WORK WHEN I WENT ONLINE, TO MY E MAIL. ACTIVATE MY MIC WITH THE APP AND DICTATE MY E MAIL AND IT PRINTED. NO APP,NO E MAIL PRINTING. ...AS I MENTIONED THE MIC IS WORKING WITH CORTANA AND GOOGLE (THEY HAVE THEIR OWN APP.)...INSIGNIA COULD NOT HELP,AS THEY SAID IT WAS A COMPUTER REPAIR.

HP Recommended

@mel-1108
Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the issue did not resolve after following the steps in the previous interaction.

As we have tried all the possible solutions for this issue, please contact phone support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.