Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It seems that the only way to get in touch with support regarding this product is through here. I've tried to contact support via the main HP site, but it just tells me that the Reverb is not supported, as others seem to have experienced also.

I have frequent problems with flickering screens after ~30 min use, but also less frequent random issues like disconnections.

Where can I get in touch with support?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

It's been a week, but I haven't been contacted by anyone from HP, and I still get the "not supported" message when I look up my serial number on the support site. What gives? Who do I contact and how?

HP Recommended

@SwedishChef

I understand your concerns and frustration

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I appreciate that, thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.