Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 875-1000 Obelisk Desktop PC (3VH40AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello so i bought my Mindframe headset roughly a year ago and and i tried setting up my warranty when i bought it till now but I can't. I keep getting this message after i input my serial number "HP was unable to find a match based on the information provided" and i cant do nothing about it.

I contacted a HP staff from here and asked me to contact their Support and their Support Engineers, but i cant without setting up my product page with the item I cant even set up. 

any work around on how to finally set up my warranty??? 

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@D-Lucifer

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@D-Lucifer

Thank you for posting back.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP, and you will be contacted as earliest possible.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

do you know how roughly they will take to respond?

and Thanks you for all the help

HP Recommended

@D-Lucifer

You should be contacted within 2-3 business days (this does not include weekends or holidays). Response times may vary by region.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello @Echo_Lake

unfortunately they called me and they cut out after 5 seconds on who seemed to be an HP staff, is it possible if they can call again or maybe using another number? or a possible email? and if not are you are able to contact them again? 

HP Recommended

sorry to disturb again but are you able to contact them again for them to call me? 

as my warranty is coming very close to expiring and need to sort out this situation before then 

HP Recommended

Hello Echo_Lake 

Great new, I am expected to receive a full refund of my product, turns out for some odd reason my warranty was some how activated 2 years before the date I purchased it but it should be all okay now.

Thanks for your help 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.