s1studios
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Colour bleed on Reverb Headset

HP Recommended
Reverb VR headset
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So after working flawlessly my headset now has an odd color bleed down on one of the lenses.  There is a darkening in the left lens that i can only see fainty when i wear it.

When i look down to the right, the lens has a small pink area.  In the left hand side it has a darkened area.  I can still use the headset and performance is not affected but this has just happened.  Any thoughts?

Windows 10 (64 bit)

gtx 2080ti

3 REPLIES 3
s1studios
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

An interesting point is that after playing DCS this evening for a few hours the pink bit seems to have gone.  Almost as if the headset needed to warm up.....

Bizarre

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
s1studios
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

However, each time i start the headset it is back.. Also one of the earphones (the left one) is now intermittently dropping out.

Not impressed with this.

MarcGravett
Level 1
14 6 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're under warranty so get a replacement, I can't help you with that as I found the Customer Service for my reverb issue yesterday absolutely atrocious. A kind mod had since passed on my information and I have emailed as well, I if I've not heard back by Friday then brown stuff is gonna hit the fan! Good Luck.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation