Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen reactor gaming mouse
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The command centre won’t recognise my mouse, I’ve tried re installing the frame work, re installing the command centre. Everything. It won’t even let me change the lighting. I got it to work once after my 3rd re install to only start the game and the macros I set do now working in game then it want back to its old self and stopped working totally. Also you can’t even make a profile for it with different games !! I spent £2400 on a full hp gaming rig out. There isn’t any support for this. I’ve called to be told ‘ohh it obviously doesn’t have that feature then’ after it was advertised ! Then he said i’ll Have to be sent a new mouse. But I’ve read a lot a reviews and they have same issues ! It’s a soft wear issue not a hard wear issue ! Please fix up! 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

i have same problem did you get solution?

HP Recommended

no I have not, I've even called them and there team is just staff reading a script and they were no help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.