louie41mb
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Desktop Elite Desk 800 G1SFF

HP Recommended
Desktop Elite Desk 800 G1SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Meron akong HP Desktop Elite Desk 800 G1SFF ngayon gusto ko sana syang lagyan ng video card can you helped me what kind or model of viceocard is capable on this unit tahnk you in advance sa mga hel nyo happy new year and god bless......

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,129 124,485 20,719 31,809
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, and Happy New Year!

A good card for your model would be the nVidia GeForce GT 1030 low profile video card.

It only has a maximum power draw of 30 W.

Make sure you get one that comes with the low profile mounting brackets included in the box.

I bought this one for my older 8200 Elite...works great.  This brand does have the low profile mounting brackets included in the box.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/evga-nvidia-geforce-gt-1030-sc-2gb-gddr5-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card-...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation