Matěj_Horčíčka7
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Dont working mouse

HP Recommended
Omen reactor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey i want to download the firmware from HP site for mouse Omen Reactor so i downloaded it choose folder to download and than some window with some usb drive stuff, where was big button FLASH shown up so because the button flash was blue i decided to press it and from that moment my mouse doesnt work. It doesnt light the buttons arent working. My computer know that the mouse is connected but computer cant find out its a mouse and in the system it is only written as USB input device. I dont know if its understandable but i hope we can find solutions soon.

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,572 12,357 1,296 4,145
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Matěj_Horčíčka7 

Sounds like the firmware update failed. If this happens, it can absolutely break your mouse.

Can you connect the mouse to another computer to test it with? If it does not work on any other computer, the mouse has failed.

Are you still under warranty?

If so, contact HP Support from this link... Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation