Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb VR1000 Headset
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I received a brand new HP reverb, with bad pixels in the left eypiece and a bad audio connection on the right side. I have unsuccessfuly been trying to return it to HP for a replacement. I have a Returns Authorisation number from HP Support.

My RA states that I should 'return the defective unit.... according to HP's standard return process instructions'.

Where are these instructions? What's the address?

How do I correctly return this to HP UK?

Four half hour long calls.. and eventually the call centre directed me to send an Email to HP UK, which as of now hasn't been replied to.

Can someone from HP UK,  PM me to help with this thanks?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@DezG

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Echo Lake,

Yes that's the problem see. That call centre support link and associted phone number,  keep sending me to different departments and I've wasted 4 long calls to them. One even passed me to HP Ink Support.. for a Reverb headset..🙄 They also keep opening HP cases and then mysteriously close them again by Email.

One gave me an Email for HP UK which hasn't been responded to.

Make yourself a hero/heroine Echo Lake, help to sort this problem or pass it to senior management. You'll get a big thumbs up and a big accepted solution click.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.