Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP GK400F

I've been trying to find the product user manual on www.hp/com/support but it's not on any search that I try. I want to see the manual to know the full extent of what this keyboard can do.

On the back/bottom of the keyboard, it gives the following information:

Product Name: Mechanical Gaming Keyboard GK400F

Rated current: DC5V === 200mA

P/N: 7ZZ93AA#UUF

S/N: W9K400F221116238

If anyone can get back to be as to what this keyboard can do. that would be of very great help.

Additional info of this keyboard are that it is White and has red switches.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@xkyl,

Welcome to our HP User Forum!

Perhaps this is what you are looking for: HP Pavilion Gaming Keyboard Manuals | HP® Customer Support.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Hi @NonSequitur777,

Thank you for the suggestion and your welcome but it's unfortunately not what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.