Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
G2 reverb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I have a problem whit my right controller, the trigger button is pressed in all the time in every app and game and dosent work.

Mechanical it works fine.

Does anyone know if this is a known issue or have any ide of how to get it to work?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I have the exact same issue, left controller. Trigger does not work. Fist closed in many games (default "Activated", cannot toggle trigger).

I noticed it in Alyx when I couldn't reload the gun. Took me like weeks of using the unit. I really wish I knew sooner, but I have been figuring out all the VR stuff...

HP Recommended

Its realy hard to play like this, dont realy know what to do. Maby need to send it back if no one have any tips or workaround

HP Recommended

I opened a support case for mine, since it's been defective since day 1... I don't think it's a software issue, unless the firmware can't compensate for a defect in sensing etc.

My replacement will be on the way soon... if anyone else has any ideas... otherwise might be a defective controller. Not unheard of in the PC space.

Support was very helpful and kind.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.