2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

GPU rendering

HP Recommended
Omen Accelerator
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a simple question re the Omen Accelerator.

Could I use it as a dedicated device for GPU rendering without a monitor attached?

The Accelerator would be connected to an Omen 17-ap090nz laptop of the currrent generation.

Thank you in anticipation for clearing this up.

Cheers

Francois

3 REPLIES 3
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,697 830 1,560
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FrankyCH

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you would like to know if the OMEN by HP Accelerator Shell could be used as a dedicated device for GPU rendering without a monitor attached. I'll be glad t answer this for you.

Yes, the OMEN by HP Accelerator Shell can be used as a dedicated device for GPU rendering without a monitor attached. It can be connected to your OMEN X by HP 17-ap090nz Laptop.

Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. All the best! 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
FrankyCH
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi MKazi,

thank you for your quick reply.

Now I know there are options to expand my rendering capactities if needed.

Cheers

Francois

MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,697 830 1,560
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@FrankyCH

You're welcome Francois.

Take care! 🙂

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation