Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Go reverb g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

so far I have tried everything reinstalling windows trying other PCs friend of mine even had a different cable and I’m still getting this 4-1 error The representative on the phone told me because it had worked a couple of times I’m not entitled to a refund!! I’ve had this for two weeks he has a years warranty how can I not get a refund on a broken product because it worked once and then broke this is ridiculous customer service

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Same here. Did you fix it?

HP Recommended

Sadly no also when I called up they made things very difficult and was very rude. Basically they will never refund under and circumstances only constantly replace 

HP Recommended

Same problem... 

Replace Bios, tried HUB, all updates, new windows install, new drivers, next GPU, next PC...not work.

HP Recommended

Your PC isn't the problem, I tried to connect Reverb G2 on 3 different PCs and the problme persists.

HP Recommended

Same I tried one another personal pc and one at work all meet the requirements as stated while installing and still the same issue. Ho have a lot of bugs to fix and the product is not fit and should refund people 

HP Recommended

HP customer support do you call me back but they ring for 1 to 2 rings and hang up I’m working at the moment and they don’t give me enough time to get to the phone it’s insane HP must have the worst customer service

HP Recommended

My experience with customer service these days is a joke.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.