cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewhalkah
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OMEN 25 Monitor flickers black often and has gray glitches on the left side of the screen as well

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 25 144hz Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a new HP OMEN 25 Monitor a few months ago. The entire screen of the monitor now randomly flickers black and also gray lines/glitches appear on and off in quick succession on the left hand side of the screen.

- I have tried a factory reset from the monitors controls

- I have unplugged and replugged in everything

- I bought new HDMI cables to try to resolve the issue

- I plugged in various devices (besides just my PC), and the issues persisted so I know it is an issue with the monitor.

I initially loved this monitor and was very satisfied with it, but now it is almost unusable.

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this issue I would be very grateful.

1 REPLY 1
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 400
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@andrewhalkah

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message to assist you with the next course of action,

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation