Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP OMEN 400
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ho un grave problema con questo mouse con appena due anni di vita: la rotellina non funziona più come si deve da ormai diversi mesi. Lo scroll o non funziona o funziona praticamente a caso (per esempio: vado per scorrere giù... prima scorre giù e poi torna tre volte tanto su e/o si blocca). Ma per la maggior parte del tempo non funziona e basta. 

Ho provato a pulire il sensore ottico. Ho provato ad aggiornare i driver (firmware del 2019): nessun cambiamento. Ho utilizzato lo strumento di hardward diagnostic: nessun problema rilevato. Ho controllato gestione dispositivi e impostazioni mouse di sistema (il touchpad funziona benissimo): niente. Ho provato ad inserire il codice del prodotto sul vostro sito: introvabile! Il vostro software "command center" non rileva neanche che sia collegato un mouse hp. Non riesco neanche a parlare con un operatore umano. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi francesca9393

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I have a serious problem with this hp omen mouse 400 with just two years of life: the wheel has not worked as it should for several months now. The scroll either doesn't work or works pretty much at random (for example: I go to scroll down ... first it scrolls down and then back three times as much up and / or freezes). But most of the time wheel just doesn't work.

I tried to clean the optical sensor. I tried updating the drivers (2019 firmware): no changes. I used the hardward diagnostic tool - no problems detected. I checked device manager and system mouse settings (touchpad works fine): nothing. I tried to enter the product code on your site: unobtainable! Your command center software does not even detect that an hp mouse is connected. I can't even speak to a human operator.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.