francesca9393
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP OMEN MOUSE 400 cablato

HP Recommended
OMEN by HP OMEN 400
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ho un grave problema con questo mouse con appena due anni di vita: la rotellina non funziona più come si deve da ormai diversi mesi. Lo scroll o non funziona o funziona praticamente a caso (per esempio: vado per scorrere giù... prima scorre giù e poi torna tre volte tanto su e/o si blocca). Ma per la maggior parte del tempo non funziona e basta. 

Ho provato a pulire il sensore ottico. Ho provato ad aggiornare i driver (firmware del 2019): nessun cambiamento. Ho utilizzato lo strumento di hardward diagnostic: nessun problema rilevato. Ho controllato gestione dispositivi e impostazioni mouse di sistema (il touchpad funziona benissimo): niente. Ho provato ad inserire il codice del prodotto sul vostro sito: introvabile! Il vostro software "command center" non rileva neanche che sia collegato un mouse hp. Non riesco neanche a parlare con un operatore umano. 

2 REPLIES 2
RodrigoB
2,899 2,875 50 98
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi francesca9393

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
francesca9393
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a serious problem with this hp omen mouse 400 with just two years of life: the wheel has not worked as it should for several months now. The scroll either doesn't work or works pretty much at random (for example: I go to scroll down ... first it scrolls down and then back three times as much up and / or freezes). But most of the time wheel just doesn't work.

I tried to clean the optical sensor. I tried updating the drivers (2019 firmware): no changes. I used the hardward diagnostic tool - no problems detected. I checked device manager and system mouse settings (touchpad works fine): nothing. I tried to enter the product code on your site: unobtainable! Your command center software does not even detect that an hp mouse is connected. I can't even speak to a human operator.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation