Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP OMEN mouse 600

HP Recommended
HP OMEN MOUSE 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello i bought new HP Omen mouse 600, and i really love FarCry4 when i play with longbow i need to hold both keys (right key and left key). If i hold it to 3 or more second my mouse blink and bow shoot. How can i disable this ?? i can't pass mission silenthy. I buy hp omen mouse becouse i really enjoy the style of OMEN and got full set of Hp omen notebook Mouse pad and mouse, and now i can play my favorite game becouse with you'r mouse i can't hold both key's more then 3 second. Can i get answer about it ??

5 REPLIES 5
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,677 12,431 1,308 4,305
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
With the omen 600, the right left buttons held together reset the mouse settings. This cannot be changed, I'm hoping the next version will have this fixed.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Arsinssmith
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok this is nice for you but not nice for me it's very annoing and make a problem in games. Can i send this mouse back to you and get a new version wheres nothing goes whrong and nothing to play. Becose what i have now = I paid you for a mouse on which you can not hold 2 keys, I believe that this is an inferior product. Right ?

Arsinssmith
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Plus the problem is not only in games. I write music in Ableton Live. And quite often there you have to hold both mouse keys to create a sound and change its parameters. In principle, it's pretty strange that you decided to make the most working buttons on the mouse with a reset trigger. Perhaps you can somehow make a small patch that I can rearrange this option, let's say to hold down the - Back + Mousewheeldown buttons

Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,677 12,431 1,308 4,305
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

JUst so you know... Im a volunteer, not hired by HP to help on this forum. I get paid nothing and I don't think the mouse issue is nice at all. Im just giving you a heads up as to why it wont work as you expected.

Heres the link to Support, you can contact them with further inquiries.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Arsinssmith
Author
Level 1
6 5 0 1
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you buddy, I have nothing against you or your work. Just paying money I want to get a full-fledged product. Thank you for your answers.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation