Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RickieBobbie
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Omen 27" & PS4 PRO

HP Recommended

I just bought a 27" Omen monitor for gaming on my PS4 PRO. Do I need a PC to set up the Omen to the PS4 PRO to get the best out of my monitor? How can I optimize both the monitor & PS4 PRO for gaming? Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,174 24,800 2,904 10,818
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RickieBobbie, welcome to the forum.

What is the full model or product number of the monitor?  I need this information to review the specs.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
RickieBobbie
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Product # Z4D33AA
Regulatory Model # HSTND-9461-A

I only ask my question because there's features in the menu that I can't access.
Thanks a bunch
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,174 24,800 2,904 10,818
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are welcome, @RickieBobbie.  Thank you for the additional information.

It appears that you will have to connect the PS4 Pro to your monitor using HDMI.  The monitor has a DisplayPort port, but the console does not.

Here is the User Guide for the monitor.  Read through it carefully to learn how to adjust it for best performance.  As for the PS4 Pro, I have no expertise with it.  So, I am afraid that I won't be able to help you.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation