Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 27i monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Trying to set up my monitor with the display port cable but "no signal is found" pops up. its connected directly to my GPU which is a 1660 super. 

I've already tried unplugging everything and resetting everything and that hasn't worked. My display port is simply just not working as it seems. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ChrisDull 

Where is the place it connected to ? What is its model/product ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I am also having the same problem except I am using this monitor with my XSX console. I have tried the video port with different cables/ factory resetting & shutting everything off and reconnecting after 30sec.-1min. and still get the "No Signal" message right before the screen goes to sleep. I really want to have my laptop and console connected without having to move around 1 HDMI cord so any help getting the Display port to work would be greatly appreciated!

HP Recommended

Never mind my previous post, the display port works perfectly fine! Turns out I was using a "passive" adapter for the XSX when I I needed an "active" adapter to connect to the display port on the monitor. Now I can make use of both ports without moving around one HDMI cable!  🙂

side note: For those wondering I am now able to get 120fps @2560x1440 using an "active" adapter on my XSX through the display port on the Omen 27i monitor.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.