ChrisDull
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Omen 27i Monitor display port not working

HP Recommended
Omen 27i monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Trying to set up my monitor with the display port cable but "no signal is found" pops up. its connected directly to my GPU which is a 1660 super. 

I've already tried unplugging everything and resetting everything and that hasn't worked. My display port is simply just not working as it seems. 

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,887 93,544 12,293 26,129
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ChrisDull 

Where is the place it connected to ? What is its model/product ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
MysteriousMrO
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am also having the same problem except I am using this monitor with my XSX console. I have tried the video port with different cables/ factory resetting & shutting everything off and reconnecting after 30sec.-1min. and still get the "No Signal" message right before the screen goes to sleep. I really want to have my laptop and console connected without having to move around 1 HDMI cord so any help getting the Display port to work would be greatly appreciated!

MysteriousMrO
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Never mind my previous post, the display port works perfectly fine! Turns out I was using a "passive" adapter for the XSX when I I needed an "active" adapter to connect to the display port on the monitor. Now I can make use of both ports without moving around one HDMI cable!  🙂

side note: For those wondering I am now able to get 120fps @2560x1440 using an "active" adapter on my XSX through the display port on the Omen 27i monitor.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation