Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen x 27 Gaming Monitor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys.

I made a short video about the issue. Somehow I can't get it to 240hz with 2560x1440px.

First monitor is 165hz and second can only be set to 144hz.. The first monitor is the bigger cable (looks like hdmi but isn't) and the second one (144hz with hdmi)

I hope someone can slove the issue with me.

EDIT:

I've changed the connection of the HDMI one, and I got it to run 165Hz aswell. But still no option to select 240Hz.

Regards,

Flo

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Flogisch 

Monitors accept INPUT from elsewhere. They ONLY display resolution from their sources garbage in garbage out. What is your sources ? Using same hardware ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply!

They're both connected to my NVIDIA Titan X.

The weird thing is, I've noticed that If I set the screen resolution to 1920x1080, then I can select 240hz.

But I also should be able to use it on higher resolution.

Regards,

Flo

HP Recommended

I'm having the same exact problem with my Titan X as well. I'd like to know if there was a solution.

HP Recommended

Just wanted to let you know. I do have a Titan X Pascal.

NVIDIA said, that this card might not be able to support the high data output to reach 240hz.

The only thing I could try (wich I haven't) could be using different cables.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards,

Flo

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.