Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-19-2019 02:52 PM
I installed the X9000 software and its opening up in another language. How do i change it to English ? i'v been scratching my head for the past hour trying to find a button to fix it.
11-22-2019 04:57 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the software language.
Un-install the software using these steps -
1) Click on Start or Windows icon.
2) Click on Settings.
3) Click on Apps.
4) Search for the HP Omen Mouse X9000.
5) Click on it and then click on Uninstall.
6) Restart the computer.
Once the computer is on the desktop screen -
1) Click on the Start or the Windows icon and open Settings.
2) In the search box, type Let me set a different input method for each app window.
3) Put a Check Mark for Let me set a different input method for each app window and close the window.
Download and install the software for Mouse software/driver for HP OMEN Mouse X9000
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
11-22-2019 03:10 PM
I uninstalled as instructed and restarted the computer. Changed the settings and ticked the box for "let me set a different input method for each app window". The problem was not fixed.
I uninstalled again and extracted the setup on the C drive. In the Strings folder, i removed all the language strings except of English. I opened "gaming.exe." and the program opened again with no letters.
Please check the screenshot
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community