Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,
I've recently (few days ago) received my HMD and I've noticed that lenses makes clicking noise when you look up. 
This is clearly quality issue I plan to make video to capture this but this problem was already noticed by others - https://www.reddit.com/r/HPReverb/comments/k8sjg7/clicking_sound_inside_g2_from_a_loose_object/ 

I want to ask you if you experienced the same issue.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Have the same issue. Mine was like that straight out of the box. It looks like the lenses sitting quite loose in the IPD mechanisms adjustment. I was thinking of replacing mine for a

new one but I’ve noticed more and more people have the same issue after few hrs of use even though they didn’t experienced it in the beginning .I’ll just wait and see if HP will acknowledge something is wrong there and will find a solution 

HP Recommended

Hi@mbowski,Dan195, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Reverb G2 to support the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

I did but they didn't help me much I haven't received email with case ID yet. 

HP Recommended

Ok it's been month and still no reply about my case. I don't know if they will replace my HMD or I will get DOA-Authentification so I can get refund from my seller (they are happy to do it just need DOA-Authentication).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.