Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP REVERB G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all

Hope someone can help me.

Currently having issues with my Reverb G2 cable, basically I lose connection sometimes have to restart the pc several times for it to work. Including I've tried on a different pc and no luck. One of the error codes is 1-4

Saw some forums stating that HP is providing a free cable replace for products still under warranty. My Reverb is still under warranty for the next 5 months.

Unfortunately I'm in Bahrain and HP support is only via virtual agent which is useless for this issue. I've found a phone number which doesn't work. The product was bought in UAE and shipped to Bahrain and I've tried my luck with them and no joy so far.

Anyone knows if there is any international support for this kind of issues? Specially when you can't contact your local support?

Thanks in advance for the help

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi@JCPANCHA,

Thank you for waiting! I understand your concern and to help you out, I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send us a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead

HP Recommended

I have the same issue, I need the 2nd generation cable as my G2's are virtually (no pun intended) useless. I can't get to speak to anyone, I have on 2 occasions set up a call back neither of which I received. I'm in the UK and so far very disgruntled with HP.

Please help,

Colin. 

HP Recommended

Hello, I am having issues with my headset as well and was told there is a replacement cable I may need. I tried contacting support but it will not accept the SN that is on the box. 

HP Recommended

The serial number needed is on the headset. It is different from the one on the box. I'm sure there is a good reason for this...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.