Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Custom
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

Been trying all day without success (constantly engaged tone) to reach Customer Support for my headset so thought I'd try here.

I have the pro edition (fantastic!) but it seem's my skin is sensitive to the 'leatherette' face pad. I get redness and swelling at the contact area.

Is it possible to get hold of a face cover/pad from the consumer edition (cloth NOT leatherette)??

Any advice much obliged!

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@bobtuck I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you kindly!

Bob

HP Recommended

@bobtuck I appreciate the details, and I've forwarded the same to the regional team,

They should get back to you shortly.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help Riddle_Decipher however I've had no contact from my regional team 😞

bobtuck

HP Recommended

@bobtuck I have sent out another mail regarding the same,

That said, I appreciate your patience, and do let us know if you don't hear from them in the next 72hrs.

(A private message is preferred)

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Many thanks good sir!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.