Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb G2 Virtual Reality Headset
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi I am having a massive problem with my Reverb G2 V2, the left eye screen has what looks like a couple of dead pixels the left speaker doesn't work all the time and the image keeps breaking up jittering, swings from 30-35FPS to 1 or 2FPS its completely unusable. it is still covered under warranty for 7 months and I cannot contact HP via the phone and there is no RMA option like other manufacturers. My system specs are AMD X570S MB with the latest BIOS update, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 32GB 3000MHz Ram, RTX 2070S so its no slouch

can anyone help me out Please  

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Varaderoxlv 

Please tell me the product number (p/n) of your notebook, so I can help you solve your problem.

You will find this information on the back of your notebook printed in small alphanumeric letters.

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

it is not a note book I have a problem with it quite clearly states that my problem is with a Reverb G2 VR Headset

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @Varaderoxlv 

@Varaderoxlv wrote:

Hi I am having a massive problem with my Reverb G2 V2, the left eye screen has what looks like a couple of dead pixels the left speaker doesn't work all the time and the image keeps breaking up jittering, swings from 30-35FPS to 1 or 2FPS its completely unusable. it is still covered under warranty for 7 months and I cannot contact HP via the phone and there is no RMA option like other manufacturers.

(1) Do you have an invoice as proof ?

(2) Where did you buy the Reverb G2 V2 ?

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

it is registered under warranty by me with HP are you from HP?

HP Recommended

Hello @Varaderoxlv 

@Varaderoxlv wrote:

it is registered under warranty by me with HP

Please go to HP Support

https://support.hp.com/

ub6424_0-1656418371494.png

In case they are asking for the serial number (s/n):

The product information label contains your serial number and product number. For almost all HP products, the product information label can be found from one of the following locations :

- A label attached to the product (usually on the underside)
- Laser etching on the surface of the product
- Inside the battery compartment
- A purchase invoice or receipt
- Product packaging or shipping box
- Documentation that came with the product

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.