cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Neonbasschild
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Reverb Pro v2 Keeps going black.

HP Recommended
Reverb Virtual Reality Headset - Professional Edition
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Alright so I dealed with it as long as I can stand but right now I cant even use my headset because the screen keeps going black and then WMR closes. I tried contracting support via both the phone and via chat. Both say they are 24 hours but I guess with the virus that it out of the window. Can someone please point in the direction so I can file a support ticket?

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,298 2,620 3,522
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Neonbasschild I did some digging and it looks like most display and performance related issues occur when the requirements aren't met:

If you encounter performance/display issues with your HP Reverb Virtual Reality Headset, please check the following:

• Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements:

• Processor: Intel core i5 6th Gen CPU (or better) or AMD FX-4350 4.2Ghz (or better)

• Graphics solution: NVIDIA GTX 1080 (or better)

• Memory: 8GB DDR RAM

• Available Storage: 10 GB

• USB port: 1 USB 3.0

• Video port: 1 DisplayPort version 1.3

• Make sure your headset is connected directly to a USB 3.0 port and to a DisplayPort (not using adapters, docks, or converters).

If everything meets the requirements and yet the issue persists, follow the below steps to create a support ticket and obtain a case number:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation