cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Reverb g2 broken side piece on second day of use

HP Recommended
Reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Was using the headset fine today. Took it off for a few and went to put it back on and one of the side pieces just snapped and I'm pretty sure some kind of electric connection is now damaged because I'm getting an error code 4-1. SECOND DAY. I'm livid at how easy this was to break *by just placing it on my head*. And of course support is not open on the weekends so now I'm out of luck until Monday. Garbage pieces. Really frustrated and annoyed, seriously, day 2 of owning it. Restarted the computer, reconnected to different ports, definitely seems like the broken piece. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
1,204 1,204 38 47
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @theworryrock,

  

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

  

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding this issue, they should be able to help. Refer to this User Guide for contact details.  

  

Have a great day!  

  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation