cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
JakeTheDog84
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP WMR may have died?

HP Recommended
HP WMR (metal)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After a few months of not using it, I pulled it out of it's box to have a little fun. It worked for a little while, then all the sudden it started switching back and forth to the desktop. I got a driver error, so I uninstalled then reinstalled. Bad idea I guess. When I plug it in, it's recognized...but nothing on display. Then I noticed something strange. When I plug in, either the left or the right (never both) screen gives a quick flash and returns to black. I've tried reinstalling multiple times and the power management trick. No other game clients open and bare minimum usb devices plugged in. I really don't want to reinstall window if I don't have to, but am running out of ideas.  Anyone else dealing with this? Specs: Ryzen 5 1600 AF, 16gb 3200, asrock fatality b450 itx/ac, evga 1060 6gb sc.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation