cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Afif_afif
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Haven't receive My free gift

HP Recommended
2GD20PA#UUF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to ask, i buy my HP OMEN on 19/1/2018, and hp said that they wiill send My steam wallet and OMEN headphone lately at the end of March 31st 2018, Now its already 1st April 2018 and i didn't receive anything or get any news about my free gifts, i hope you will take action for this type of problems. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,721 27,134 3,084 10,228
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Afif_afif

This is a community forum -- we cannot answer questions (or take action) on purchases, warranty repair, promotions (free gifts), or any other service for which HP is responsible.

I suppose you could wait a bit longer -- one day late is perhaps not a signal that all is lost.

OR

If you purchased the computer from HP, contact HP Support or HP Sales.

Option:  HP Technical Support

Open Browser to HP Technical Support,

Select Contact Support or Business Support

Follow instructions

Use the serial number of your device (computer) to submit the case - do NOT post that information here or on any public forum / site.

and / or

If the gift is part of a promotion from another vendor, for example, if you purchased the computer from "Computers R Us" and the retailer offered the free gift with the purchase, contact that store / retailer.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,721 27,134 3,084 10,228
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Afif_afif

This is a community forum -- we cannot answer questions (or take action) on purchases, warranty repair, promotions (free gifts), or any other service for which HP is responsible.

I suppose you could wait a bit longer -- one day late is perhaps not a signal that all is lost.

OR

If you purchased the computer from HP, contact HP Support or HP Sales.

Option:  HP Technical Support

Open Browser to HP Technical Support,

Select Contact Support or Business Support

Follow instructions

Use the serial number of your device (computer) to submit the case - do NOT post that information here or on any public forum / site.

and / or

If the gift is part of a promotion from another vendor, for example, if you purchased the computer from "Computers R Us" and the retailer offered the free gift with the purchase, contact that store / retailer.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation