Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-dh1006ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP technical support, absolutely dead, no answers - no greetings --- there is no help at all !!!, for what you are paid money ??? !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Technical support, you still have not found a solution to the problem ????????? How to close (exit) the Omen application in the taskbar?

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@ZZ-zz 

You can close it like ALL Windows apps by click the X symbol at the top right corner.

close hub.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Безымянный.pngWhy are you smoking there? asking how to close the taskbar?

HP Recommended

Why are you smoking there? asking how to close the taskbar? Безымянный.png

HP Recommended

@ZZ-zz wrote:

Why are you smoking there? asking how to close the taskbar? 

@ZZ-zz 

What ? Did you ask for How to close (exit the application) OMEN Gaming Hub ? If you wish to close it from Taskbar, simply Right click then select Close Windows .

Is that simple ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

That's the point, I right-click in the taskbar ---- there is no choice to close ---- there is only open and Start Remote Play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the whole question ------ I've been explaining this to you for a week ...

HP Recommended

Безымянный.png

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

ZZzz_0-1624187101618.png

So, what is the solution to my question or not?

HP Recommended

I been having this same issue myself this change happened when I got an update 2 months ago that removed it for me. I have to end its process every time I start my laptop now to close it out completely.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.