Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Mixed Reality VR Headset
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP VR Mixed Reality headset and the HDMI cable no longer works. Does anyone know how to get a replacement? I've tried calling HP and keep getting put on hold and then the call drops. My son has been asking me to do this for him for weeks and I honestly have no idea how to find this cable. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The USB/HDMI cable is the same on all the versions of the VR1000-100 headset.

Part number: 940814-001

Here is the link to the USA HP Parts page that has the cable...

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=940814-001

Hope that helps.

HP Recommended

Call HP then HOPE that you still have a warranty (you can dispute your warranty if you have to), than call them, sit on the phone for over an hour and talk to them on how it broke then you'll hopefully get a free cable.

or at least that is the process that I found myself doing.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.