jimbobjones
Level 1
4 2 1 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How to register Reverb G2 or contact cusomter support

HP Recommended
Reverb G2

Im trying to register my Reverb G2 on the Hp official site, but it won't recognise my serial number. (I am not making mistakes entering it.) I also am trying to contact customer support for a replacement cable clip, because like so many others mine was part of the faulty batch that snapped immediately. I cannot seem to contact customer support, as the website wont recognise my serial number as described; when I call their phone number the voice recognition wont recognise "reverb g2" and keeps suggesting "toner cartridges". After enough attempts, it says "putting you through to a customer service representative" and then just hangs up on me. Is there any reliable way to actually speak with HP customer support?

Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation