Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp 24uh
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a hp 24uh that is experiencing multiple issues and I have very few hours play time on it.

First none of the buttons on the bottom of the screen work, I've tried holding them all for 10-60 seconds each with no fix

Second the monitor loses signal randomly and then recovers in about 5 seconds, working just fine however this causes problems while gaming, I have tried multiple hdmi to hdmi cables as well as the display port output on my video card to the vga input on the monitor, nothing helped, I have a second much older monitor hooked up and running just fine, leading me to believe this is a monitor problem.

I also had an issue where the monitor would go to sleep and then start flashing rbg colors on it, however this has since stopped so I don't know why that randomly fixed itself

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Mastatrasta

I reviewed your post and I understand you are facing issues with the display on the monitor.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you download and install the monitor driver from the below link and check if it helps.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp73001-73500/sp73322.exe

If you continue facing the issue, then update the graphics driver on the computer and test.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

For the major problem (losing input briefly and randomly) I got the monitor graphics driver updated and hooked the monitor back up on Wednesday, the monitor worked fine Wednesday for about 3 hours, Thursday night after about 3 more hours the monitor started acting up again so I will try the graphics driver (however I have updated that recently so if it's current I will try to Uninstall and reinstall.

All buttons work now except the power button still doesn't work and the monitor still flashes from red to green to blue when the computer is put into sleep mode

HP Recommended

@Mastatrasta This looks like a hardware malfunction and I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.