Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am looking at buying a Hp Omen Accelerator GA1-1010na and wondering if it would work with my OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0xxx,

Specs:

Intel Core i7 8750H @ 2.20GHz

8.00GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 2667MHz

Intel UHD Graphics 630 (HP)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (HP)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Gullwolf 

What is your 15-dc0xxx ? There are two different ports layout/available for the series, does it have a Thunderbolt™ 3 port ?  I believe it has.

Yes, you can use HP Omen Accelerator GA1 for eGPU. It is compatible.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.