Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP omen Mindframe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hai, Just bought this Mindframe headset to go with my Omen Laptop, Actualy I have 2 headset already, Steelseries Arctis 5, HyperXcloud Revolver s, and I bought the mindframe just to complete the Omen brand set.

Funny thing when Playing the new Call Of Duty MW, Mindframe headset is the only problem, my other 2 headpohone works flawlesly, Mindframe giving out fuzzy sound when playing the game and also the Mic, tried testing with recording in windows then is is not clean also my sound so fuzy....tried to remove the profile, tried to uninstall the driver but is giving me the same result....any clues what happen...any body you guys can help,

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @stegadon23 

Not sure if having the other headsets drivers installed is interfering or not.

If you uninstall any other headsets, does it still happen?

To do this, Open the Device Manager and go to View. Enable Show Hidden Devices. Then under Audio inputs and outputs, right click and uninstall the other headsets listed.

Does this help any?

If not, can you test the Mindframe on another computer to see if it has the issue again?

If it does, the headset is faulty and needs replaced.

HP Recommended

I do not know is faulty or not, but I tried other games like CS_GO, Division 2, Spacehulk, There is no problem. with the fuzzy sound....is it not compitable with the COD MW it self I wonder why....I realy like the headset alot, I can have long seasons of game play without worry of heat issue on my ear.... 

HP Recommended

sorry it was late and I misread the fact its only COD that has the issue.

You are the only one I have seen complain of this issue.

It does not make sense that its only one specific game that affects it.

I have a mindset also and not experienced any issues but I dont play COD.

If I get a chance, I will test it out on the free version Warzone. I dont know if that is the same thing, but all I can offer.

HP Recommended

Thank u for the reply and sorry for my nad english.

I too wonder should i ask in the forum. The condition that makes me wonder also. If you do have the chance to test it out, let me know the result, thank u very much... 

HP Recommended

Found the issue, is the sound setting in the COD MW, if you choose the boos sound whatever is High or Low it will output fuzzy sound, if you choose the Sound stage option it goes away, maybe has something to do with the component not able to output high frequency..

HP Recommended

Good to know. Sometimes it will be something goofy like that.

Thanks for the heads up.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.