Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen Mindframe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

One day i was just playing some games then suddenly i heard scrchchcch and then it went out. The lights wont turn on the volume doesnt work theres no sound. When i plug it in my PC it still makes that sound that you plugged a usb in but it still wont work. Please help me it was very expensive . And is the serialnummber on the headset somewhere ?

And its not showing up on my omen command center.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi, go into the Control Panel then Hardware and Sound and see if the settings will allow you to get your sound back.(also make sure the sound icon on the taskbar does not have a X on it.)

Check and see if there's a white label or tag on the headset cord for your Model/Serial Number.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Still doesnt work

HP Recommended

Well that stinks, I'm sorry to hear that.

The only other things I can think of are to check the volume knob on the ear piece, plug it in to something else, or plug it in with the jack instead of the USB.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I have the same problem and it looks like the warranty expired in October 2019 even though I didn't get it until December 2019. Very disappointed that this didn't even last 4 months.

Where can we go for service?

HP Recommended

@coachnitka Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the Hp omen mind frame doesn't work.

You can contact our phone support and check for the support option.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Or you can contact the local service center.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.