Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp reverb G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I need help with my G2, I don't know if it's a common issue but everything was ok and today when I start my G2 I saw this lines on one screen, the left.

The image is even more degraded on the sides, I restarted pc and headphones, changed the USB port and display port but still the same problem.

In comparison the two screen.

Thanks for your time 

20210726_185518.jpg

20210726_185514.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I'd contact (call) HP Business Support (ask for the VR team, which in the UK they put me through to the Business Workstation team) to report and see what advise they give. If anything you should be able to RMA it for a replacement.

Explicitly ask for:
Part Number: M52188-001
Part Description: SPS-CA ACTIVE 6M BLACK /W SWITCH

This is larger and has a power switch 🙂

Photo of both cables (larger one being the newer revision of cable)

HP Recommended

I called them and they open a case we will see, I will ask for this new cable, but if it doesn't improve, I could send my headset to the to change the screen.. I noticed that I have a problem of frequency too or sort of,  cause I see very light and irregular black flash when play with it, still everything fine one the right screen.

HP Recommended

An official HP representative has posted something official via a reddit thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/HPReverb/comments/oyk6xd/revision_2_of_the_reverb_g2_cable_and_all_the/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.