Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN MINDFRAME

I bought this headset yesterday i was so happy cuz i think it will be good cuz they are expensive. I was testing it and i started hearing some noises like buzzing and rustle. I was thinking it cuz i dont have latest update. And i want to update and i cant it just started updating and in 1 second it write ERROR. PLEEEEEASEEE HELP MEEEE!!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@HimpalaSK 

Need more details...

Is the update warning what you are seeing in the Omen Command Center?

And if you click the button does it go to Windows updates?

Does it show what driver version its trying to download?

Any screen shots you can grab will help.

HP Recommended

The hissing might be driver related, or a grounding issue somewhere. I would have no way of knowing.

The rustling noises you hear are most likely the USB cord moving around on you. I have that headset also and its the one thing that ruins my experience. Not happy with it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.