Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I own a omen vector mouse! The red light below the mouse isn't glowing where the sensor is placed! Is it supposed to glow or not! That's my question and i need answers please! 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@AKSHAY_OMEN,

Does the absence of the red light affect your mouse's performance/functionality?

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

No! The mouse is working fine with omen hub and all the functions are fine only thing is that the red light under the mouse doesn't glow usually red light glows under the mouse right that's my problem here

HP Recommended

@AKSHAY_OMEN,

Are we talking about the Omen Vector wireless mouse (c06909479.hires.pdf (hp.com))?

In any regards, try this:

1.) plug in your wireless mouse dongle/wired USB connector in a different USB port

2.) uninstall and reinstall your mouse driver

3.) if you can do so without destroying your mouse, take it apart and see if anything is dislodged/broken

Of course, as long as your mouse actually works, don't worry about it. Realize that a mouse doesn't last forever.  Especially if it has been dropped once or twice.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

no i own the wired omen mouse, the thing is that the red light is supposed to glow or not, if yhes why it doesnt glow. thats my qn here. help me out folks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.