Leonid1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Mouse 5 button not working

HP Recommended
Omen 400
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

4 days ago my mouse was working fine and then out of nowhere my mouse 5 button "stopped" working. When i click and hold mouse 5 it lowers my sensibility and i can't bind it in games. I've searched the internet for answers but i can't find any

3 REPLIES 3
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 22,731 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Leonid1

Please update the Mouse Firmware from this Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/omen-by-hp-mouse-400/22344105 and keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a great weekend 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Leonid1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried that already and didn't work. I tested on my laptop to see if it had the same problem and it did.

Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 582 671
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Leonid1

I would personally suggest you contact our HP Support to further diagnose the issue. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Make sure you select the Country and Region.

Keep me posted on further assistance. Hope that helps! 

Have a great day ahead!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation